Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Move to Cali

So before we left for Cali I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me. I hadn't shed a tear over leaving. If anyone knows my family at all knows this is just not the Smith way! Well, just so you know I did finally lose it around Nephi, for about 30 mins I couldn't stop crying, Jordan told me I needed to get out this mood that I was in. I guess that it had just finally started to sink in that it's finally happening.

But, were here now and getting settled.

So begins life in California!!!!

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

I am so excited you finally posted, now please update your facebook and put some picture's on the blog!

Dawney said...

Carleita!
I am so sorry that you were crying at all, but it's always good to get it out of the way. :) We miss you already, love your blog, and wish you nothing but the best!
-Dawney